I am Katrina Smith, a 25-year-old model from Arizona. You may think that I must be pretty sexy and well-shaped. In actuality, that has been no more than true in the last 5 months only. More to tell, I possess a big heart for food. Yeah, you can see that how struggling I was to let these 2 biggest cravings living under one body (and that’s mine!). In a very long term, I could not rise to be top in my career and I had been barely working as an unknown model in local fashion shows. I invested my much hard-earned money in several recommended diet plans, and the result would be that either I gained a little more weight or I ended up in a close-to-depression state. I know I am not alone with this.
However, that happened before one day, I came across The Cruise Control Diet in my friend’s tweet: “Heartfelt thanks from me to #cruisecontroldiet! Thanks so much for changing my life upsize down!” Her photo really knocked me for a loop. She lost total nearly 30 pounds and then succeeded in becoming a professional model. Most incredibly, she said that she could still satisfy her binge for chocolate, cupcakes and junk food twice a week! I was numb at that moment, and immediately, I contacted her. Just so you know, she suggested The Cruise Control Diet to me. And I am now a model of the biggest model agency in Arizona!
I might provoke your curiosity enough, right? Developed by James Ward, who personally had experienced many prior diet guides and plans, The Cruise Control Diet is a whole-food approach to your weight issues. What is meant by whole-food approach? As revealed a bit from the beginning of The Cruise Control Diet review, it means that you can shed off your unwanted fat without keeping yourself in desperate starvation like other traditional methods. In lieu, you are able to satisfy your binge WHENEVER you love to, but obviously, in moderate quantities. One of the remarkable strong points is of the author.
James Ward is neither a professional nutritionist nor a doctor but with his experience as a regular guy with weight problems as other million people, he assuredly is capable of providing you with good advice on how you should deviate from old-fashioned perceptions of how to ridding yourself of fat. This aroused my trust in the product from the beginning, whereas others seemingly could not give me the same sense.
The cruise Control Diet Review – Table Of Content
Despite being designed by not an expert, this package of weight loss plan is strongly evidenced with scientific studies and findings. The Cruise Control Diet revolves around 4 simple rules:
- Rule #1: Consuming natural foods can help you burn your unwelcome fat.
- Rule #2: On the other hand, packaged and processed foods play a substantial role in building up your fat by unhealthy substances.
- Rule #3: Rewarding yourself guilty pleasures (or cheat meals) can actually help lose weight.
- Rule #4: Listen to your body’s hunger instinct – it is a much better guide than any calorie counting metric or dieting schedule.
Reading through the core guidebook, you can figure out yourself how simply powerful The Cruise Control Diet can be. You will no longer get stuck to your desperate and constant starvation like before, and freely, you can keep track of your weight loss plan forever without actually bearing in mind that: “I am on a diet.” This approach can help you reach up to 30-pound loss over an 8-week period in the absence of diet pills, strenuous exercise or fad foods, as stated by the author “…hunger and eating should be instinctual process, not intellectual.” Moreover, James’s words of advice provide training on living a healthier lifestyle in general, which puts your metabolism back to the operative condition. Hence, you have more chances of doing outdoor activities that you may have missed due to your constant tiredness.
This amazing e-book package offers you useful fat loss guides with a mere $ 39, including 7 books:
- The Cruise Control Diet Core Program
- The Cruise Control Diet Cook Book
- The Cruise Control Diet Jump Start Guide
- The Cruise Control Diet’s Meal Plans
- The Cruise Control Diet’s Book of Breakfasts
- The Cruise Control Diet’s Guide to Dining Out
- The Action Guide Boot Camp
Furthermore, with such a pocket friendly price, buyers of this product will receive a special bonus of 3 e-books:
- Anti-Aging Secret Reveals
- 22 Tricks to Lower Blood Sugar
- The 7 Day Back Pain Cure
The cruise control diet review
- The Metabolic Reset Phase: Considered as the toughest one, the 2-week phase mainly focuses on lowering your insulin level to reset your metabolism as well as to build your hunger instinct.
- The Cruise Control Phase: This is where fat loss and weight loss are literally on cruise control, plus 2 cheat meals per week as a therapy for your regular binges. It also serves as your default diet regimen for weight loss maintenance after you have finished with the last phase.
- The Rapid Fat Burning Phase: Being an extension of the second one, it runs together with the previous phase. The last one, though optional, is still highly recommended, because it helps you experience not only rapid weight loss but a feeling of vitality, well-being and strength as well.
Every single thing is two-sided. Besides what it offers you, the program also burdens you with a few cons. Now let’s take a look at a brief analysis in my The Cruise Control Diet review.
The Cruise Control Diet’s Pros:
- A lifebuoy for those dying in their harsh and depressing diet programs.
- A comprehensive plan which aims to build up both good physique and excellent health.
- A highly sustainable method that motivates users to keep track of the plan without any worry or obsession that “I have to starve myself to loose fat.”
- Composed of several easy-to-make recipes in the Cook Book to help you diversify your food plan.
- Created by a man that had undergone and suffered from a lot of weight loss programs.
- Based on solid scientific researches and findings.
- Written in a friendly manner so that people from all walks of life can read it with more ease.
The Cruise Control Diet’s Cons:
- The author seems too greedy with all information, which leads to slow-reading.
- Sometimes, James’s writing style is quite wordy and rambling.
- It merely focuses on dieting while discussions about exercises and the motivational aspects of losing weight are insubstantial.
In spite of SOME weak points, The Cruise Control Diet should be on top of your choice list right away. You may never have another chance of engaging in such a science-proven but practical diet plan. Remember the underlying truth behind this program’s efficacy: If you do not eat enough…or eat the wrong foods….your body will start starving and decrease your movement. Otherwise, if you overeats, your body will feel the need to burn off the extra energy and cause you to move more. That’s all – short but sharp! You both can freely enjoy your foods and cut your fat at the same time. Hopefully, The Cruise Control Diet review of mine can offer you the most comprehensive overview of the product.
So if you are ready now, come and get one! This will be the very last thing you regret not doing if you really don’t.